Thursday 4 June 2015

My new blog

My name is Tilly and my sister is called Bethany and Kimmy and my brother is called Zach. Bethy has a baby in her tummy and it is a girl and it will be born in the summer. We are waiting for daisy to be born. I love you baby Daisy.
Me and my mum
 Here are some things about me and Kim 
 I am five,
 I love selfies.
 I love changing my name sometimes.
 I love going to London.
 Tilly and mommy have lots of things they like .
This is Kimmy

 Kim likes Doctor Who,
 Kim is 23,
 Kim likes to help strangers,
 Kim likes to help some of her brownies,
 I love Kimmy,
 Kimmy likes minions!

 I love you mamma, my mum is a blogger and we do lots of special things.
 My mom is my best friend!

 This is my first blog post and I will post lots of selfies because that is my favourite thing.

 It is bedtime now night night guys, I love you

Xoxoxo


3 comments:

  1. Aww Tilly, you are a funny little girl and clearly a smart one too. I shall follow your blog as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Tilly, what a great post xx

    ReplyDelete